Thursday, July 04, 2013

I miss London Already!


Yoohoo I am back! Regardless of the high percentage of pollen count, thus incessant watery eyes, sneeze, and, worst, the urge to sneeze, we still feel like London is not enough for us. Three days and two nights aren't the perfect number for those who love the fast pace megapolitan, gorgeous people, drunk british at Soho (this one I love less), the red double decker, traditional pie and mash, fish and chips, and hot beigels... etc and etc...

After a 2.5 hour train trip via Eurostar, and get off at Gare du Nord, I miss London already. Its neatness shouldn't be compared to Paris, London tube is never as crowded as the metro, but when we walk home from Bibliotheque François Mitterand, at 12am, I found my Paris back. Compared to London roads that's always busy with cars motors buses, the streets in Paris are less busy, no cars on the road, and passing through the gorgeous parisian street lights, I think that it's good to be back home anyway.

But we'll come back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment